The service is free and confidential. We don't judge or take sides, and our advice is unaffected by any consideration other than the aims and principles of the Citizens Advice Bureau.
We are now open Friday, 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
Who we are
- A local charity
- Staffed mostly by volunteers
- Supporting local people
- To provide the advice people need for the problem they face.
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives
- Citizens Advice Wyre Forest provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities.
- We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.