Wyre Forest Household Support Fund
Eligible households can apply for help with:
· Food and essentials
· Gas and electricity
· Household items
· Must be resident in Wyre Forest
· Must have insufficient income or savings
· Did NOT get help from Household Support Fund (Phase 3)
· Due to limited funds, priority is given to first time applicants and households presenting with the greatest need.
To prove your eligibility we ask for the following documents:
· Proof of ID and Proof of address
· 1 month bank statement for all adults in household
· If applicable: Proof of dependents, disabled person and/or someone of pensionable age in the household
THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY FUND
We will let you know when your application has been processed. This may take a few weeks.
If you are in urgent need of food or baby items – you can complete our enquiry form to request a referral to the food bank and/or baby bank.
If you are in urgent need of gas or electricity, contact your energy supplier to ask if they can help.
If you receive Universal Credit, you might be eligible for a Budgeting Advance – see here: https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/other-financial-support
If you receive another means-tested benefit, you might be eligible for a Budgeting Loan – see here: https://www.gov.uk/budgeting-help-benefits/eligibility