Welcome to the website for Citizens Advice Wyre Forest. Please click on a link for more information.

Household Support Fund - Pensioners

Government Household Support Fund for Pensioners


This fund has been granted by the Government to help pensioners during this very difficult economic period.

We are currently working with the County Council to distribute £75 cash vouchers to eligible pensioners NOT in receipt of Pension Credit.

We have 5 simple questions to find out if you’re eligible.

Pensioners on Pension Credit will be getting a separate letter from the County Council.

To access this fund, please contact our office in the usual ways or

01562 60194 to speak to an advisor.

Please Note. This number is for Pensioners only, for all other Advice, please call 0808 278 7891

Looking for Volunteers







Free Phone: 0808 278 7891

                       Text Call Back : 0743 4613625                             

Email : info@wyreforestcab.cabnet.org.uk

You can post any documents you have for us through the letterbox.

Please ensure they are clearly identified.


For emergency food boxes or food bank vouchers.

CAB House, 21-23 New Rd, Kidderminster DY10 1AF or call 01562 60194





Do you need help to make a new Universal Credit claim?

At Citizens Advice Wyre Forest we can support you to make a new claim for Universal Credit, from opening your account to receiving your first full payment.


Our trained advisers can help you to:

Set-up your Universal Credit account

Complete your claim to-dos

Verify your identity

Make sure you’re providing the right evidence to the Jobcentre

Understand what Universal Credit will mean for you

If you’re not sure what help you need just get in touch and we can work out how we can support you.

Call: Freephone 0800 144 8 444 - please note this is for Universal Credit only

or via WebChat Here


You can find more information on Universal Credit Here on our National Website.

Thank you


Subscribe to Citizens Advice Wyre Forest RSS